Amazon Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, delivering more than 150,000 titles on-demand from the cloud to Internet-connected PCs, Macs and TVs. Through Amazon Studios, we are a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that’s open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, Red Oaks, Goliath, Bosch, and Catastrophe. We are seeking a Senior Finance Manager to lead the worldwide FP&A function for Amazon Video and Studios.
· Driving annual and multi-year budgeting and productivity plans
· Partnering with the global leadership team to develop strategic multi-year plans and implementing processes to prioritize resource decisions and track the top investments and initiatives necessary to exceed future state targets
· Leading monthly analysis of operating plan budget to actual results at the Vice President level
· Translating multi-year goal statements into fundamental key performance indicators which can be used to effectively diagnose positive or negative trends and support business decisions
· Performing deep dive analysis requiring financial modeling to develop recommendations and impact the decision making of senior leadership