Amazon is all in on games.
We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon Game Studios, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, streamers and creators.
You are a Senior Gameplay Engineer with broad game development experience and world-class software engineering skills. You will work directly with game designers to create real-time, dynamic, robust, and varied gameplay systems that drive fast paced, competitive, and unannounced title for Amazon Game Studios. Your team includes industry veterans of dozens of titles including Need for Speed, Burnout Paradise, Forza, Mechwarrior Online, Call of Duty, Half Life 2,
This is a rare opportunity to get in at the beginning and help shape the foundation of a brand new AAA game title. Successful candidates will have a track record of shipping quality software and also excel at communication, customer focus, and iterating with game designers to deliver the best product.
As a Senior Gameplay Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Design, build, and own dynamic and robust systems and tools to quickly deliver gameplay experiences to the customer in a fast-paced competitive multiplayer game.
- Be a leader on a new and growing team of engineers, designers, artists
- Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
- Lead the development of project plans and commitments, and then deliver consistently against those commitments.
- Be a champion for the gamer: Build games that thrill and entertain our players and create new ways to delight customers.