The Manager of Training Curriculum will be responsible for developing and executing AWS’ global Curriculum strategy that incorporates the needs of customers, partners and internal employees. This role is responsible for the complete technical training portfolio consisting of Instructor led training, web based training boot camps self-paced labs etc. This role involves developing the technical training strategy, curriculum development, technical content compilation, technical content development, and instruction. As a member of the Curriculum Development Management team, this role will be required to leverage strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills to engage executives, product SME’s, vendors, customers and partners to define the most effective, high quality training curriculum go-to-market. The role will be required to integrate strategic project planning skills with tactical technical content reviews along with the experience and know-how to take ownership of the curriculum lifecycle at AWS.
- Develop global technical education portfolio for customers and partners including courses in localized languages.
- Create and manage the content training roadmap
- Develop strategies to develop high quality technical training content ensuring adoption of our products by customers through training
- Develop and execute a strategy to manage the AWS hand-on labs platform.
- Manage a high performing direct team of technical curriculum developers and lab training architects
- Manage a larger cross collaborative team for SMEs, scheduling and distribution channel, and applicable certification programs
- Own content development process and all related tools and templates.
- Working closely with the Training Marketing team, manage learning paths for customers and partners
- Working closely with the Training Release manager, manage all development project milestones and create the required communication plans.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, monitor activity, progress and time related to project completion