· Walk jobsites in uneven terrain.
· Regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch.
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds; and participate in group lifts for 41 pounds or more.
· Carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds for short distances.
· Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration.
· Respond to off hour emergency calls.
· Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
· Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
· Occasional bending or twisting of the body
· Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
· Use hands to manipulate small wires and objects
· Apply muscular force quickly to objects and equipment
· Push or pull heavy objects into position
· Work in a noisy areas with hotter and colder temperatures than standard office environmental conditions.
· Occasional work in tight and/or narrow spaces, such as under raised floors Preferred qualifications:
· Hands-on experience with one or more of the follow hardware platforms (e.g. Dell, HP) is a plus.
· Networking experience with CCNA and/or Network+ certifications is a plus.
· Previous experience working in a Data Center environment (racking & stacking gear, cable management, hot & cold aisle containment).