At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr. Product Manager for our Amazon Export program.
Amazon’s international presence continues to grow quickly – offering millions of products. Our vision is to enable customers from anywhere in the world, to purchase any product that we offer globally; through a localized experience, and at both a competitive price and superior delivery quality and speed. Given our existing infrastructure globally and earth’s greatest selection, we have a unique value proposition that will be difficult to replicate.
The Amazon Export Sr. Product Manager for Delivery Experience (DEX) will create and manage innovative international business solutions. This person must be a customer focused individual. This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills. This Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for helping to drive growth, creating partnerships with the internal support teams, analyzing export delivery metrics, and managing export delivery experience and shipping profitability. The ideal candidate has a broad skill set including analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, strong negotiations skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world class shopping experience for our customers. You will work with business teams of all sizes and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Amazon Exports & Expansion at all levels.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and developing strategies for the Amazon Export cross-border business
- Analyzing and benchmarking customer needs and understanding the competitive landscape
- Developing and implementing action plans based on deep-dive analysis both globally and for specific destination countries
- Relentlessly advocating for the customer and striving to simplify and improve the customer's delivery experience, pre- and post- checkout.
- Managing and building relationships with support teams to enhance coordination and improve team process.
- Developing and executing collaborative marketing and promotions based on delivery experience enhancements.
- Analyzing data for decision support and reporting out in weekly/monthly reviews
- Diving into complex processes and systems to discover issues and opportunities.
- Influencing projects and agendas across a broad range of cross-functional team