The Amazon Digital Devices and Services team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute new partnerships with automotive hardware manufacturers. These partnerships will enable a wide variety of companies to provide Echo like functionality, using the Alexa Voice Service, in their products. This individual is an important team member, accelerating growth of the Alexa ecosystem and executing new partnerships for Amazon. The ideal candidate has solid technical expertise as well as sound business judgment with a track record in automotive of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Devices and Services Business Development team to define and deliver the strategy to partner with third party companies to build Alexa Voice Service functionality into their products and services.
- Mange both executive and working level relationships with large consumer electronic device and component makers.
- Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
- Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.