Amazon Web Service’s (AWS) Training and Certification Team is looking for Solutions Architects, Consultants, developers, engineers or technical trainers who want be a part of building exciting and new courses on AWS as a Technical Curriculum Developer
Customers are rapidly adopting Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a way to build scalable and cost-effective web and IT solutions for their businesses. To do that effectively, they need training, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. AWS is developing highly technical courses with extensive hands-on labs (ILT), digital courses that can be accessed 24x7, and self-paced labs that get customers deep into AWS technologies. You'll get to teach and play at the same time!
The qualified candidate will have deep technical skills, hands-on AWS experience and excellent writing skills, and the ability to translate technical content into easy-to-understand training. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have training, instructional design or technical domain expertise. Above all, you will have a passion for learning.
• Dive deep into AWS technologies, such as Big Data, Web Applications, Security, Networking, High Performance Computing, Storage, Databases, Enterprise Applications, Migration Strategies, IoT or other solutions areas to understand the services and develop effective training for our customers.
• Work with audience representatives to understand training needs and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across AWS (including Developers, Support Engineers, Professional Services, and Solutions Architects) to build technically accurate training that meets the learning objectives.
• Utilize our automated lab and courseware publishing process built on AWS services.
• Build relationships with AWS service teams to understand roadmaps and plan for content updates or new training offerings.
• Respond to changes in products/features by revising content at the pace of innovation.
• Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with curriculum stakeholders to define the appropriate learning objectives, modalities and expectations.
• Earn Trust – Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams.