Want to change the way people watch TV? We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence executive in Seattle to build and grow a world-class traffic team to support Amazon Channels businesses.
About Amazon Channels
Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and subscriptions through Amazon Channels. Amazon Channels, launched in 2015, is an OTT platform that supports distributing video channels including HBO, Showtime and Starz without a cable subscription on the Amazon Video platform. This team is responsible for creating and growing innovative new projects for customers Amazon Channels.
We are searching for the right candidate to fill our new Sr. Manager, Analytics role on the Amazon Channels Marketing team. As a passionate business intelligence and analytics leader, you will manage a team of analysts, and develop and support the technologies that give our teams flexible and structured access to their data, including implementation of a BI platform, defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization. You will own business reporting, data-driven customer insights, advertising performance and media attribution, CRM datasets and logic, and deep dive analyses on customer acquisition, engagement and retention to help drive innovation in the Amazon Channels business.
You will partner with our Media, Merchandising, Product Marketing, Business Development, Product, and Vendor Management teams. You are a good fit for this position if you are an excellent communicator, knowledgeable about business intelligence, comfortable in a fast moving organization, and excited about growing the careers of your team. You should have broad skills in business intelligence, database design, building self-service tools, defining metrics and KPIs, and applying analytical rigor to solve business problems.
- End to end ownership of a business intelligence team, including gathering inputs from leadership and partner teams,
- Roadmap planning and prioritization, promoting best practices, and mentoring and developing your team.
- Drive deep understanding of customer behavior by identifying, developing, and executing analyses to do so.
- Champion data and metrics instrumentation during the development lifecycle for new products and services.
- Drive development of tools, reporting improvements, and automation, and create new innovative and insightful reports.
- Support Amazon Channels and other business teams with ad hoc data requests and analytical needs.