Are you an experienced hands on cloud architect/developer who can assist our customers in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business critical projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be cloud optimized they need to be architected correctly enabling them to reap the benefits of global scale, elasticity, automation and high availability. On the AWS platform services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS and Kinesis to name just a few, provide opportunities to design and build cloud ready applications.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects/Senior Developer to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Here at AWS Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business critical and global scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilize the ever-evolving AWS platform.
Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands on architects/developers who are passionate about:
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
- Architecting and Building highly scalable, cloud native applications on AWS platform utilizing core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, Dynamo , ECS to name a few
- Latest technology trends (serverless, containers ,micro services etc)
- Migrating monolithic applications to micro services architectures
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices
- Working as application development specialist alongside the infrastructure architects.
- Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.