At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of display advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We are just getting started but can see our way to building a large and impactful business making a significant contribution to the Amazon flywheel.
A strategically important part of our charter is to enable thousands of advertisers with effective, easy to manage display advertising available via self-service tools. These programs will enable advertisers to drive discoverability and demand for their products. We are looking for a visionary Salesforce Product Manager to build out a suite of campaign management and workflow tools, both internal and external facing, which enable advertisers to launch campaigns that meet and exceed their business goals. You will work closely with engineering, product, platforms and client services teams to find the right balance between protecting customer experience and enabling advertisers and powerful advertising performance.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be comfortable working with a high level of ambiguity. You'll need to use your analytics, business skills and raw smarts to solve complex problems and exercise great judgment. You will lead requirements design, evaluative existing implementations and help build shared tools and processes that scale. This role will work closely with multiple business teams and international product and services groups. Candidates much have demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and a track record building service and workable solutions in Salesforce. Amazon has a decentralize, agile and dev-ops culture and you will lead through grounded data, demonstrated experience and customer focus.
As a member of the global Scaled Services team you will be both influential in building new internal and external tools across a large advertising business, and taking direct accountability for our large and expanding CRM system. We are looking for someone who has good judgment, can bring structure to undefined problems, easily move been the nitty-gritty details and the big picture while moving fast.
· Identify, document, and communicate operational processes for Amazon’s use of Salesforce.
· Review, evaluate, and recommend new Salesforce features and/or new business use-cases and how they can best integrate with Salesforce Infrastructure
· Assist in development of shared Salesforce tools and infrastructure, including analytics, audit and alerting systems.
· Lead additional business operations projects to support client services, sales, logistics, demand planning, business development, account management, and more
· Be an expert in understanding advertiser and customer needs
· Create effective mechanisms for understanding feature level opportunity size continually focusing engineering resources on the most impactful investments
· Act as a technical lead to review and make design and implementation suggestions
· Maintain working knowledge of new CRM functionality to identify what impact it may have on the user base
· Ensure best-in-class security standards are developed and maintained