External Job Description
Amazon is seeking a Data Associate Lead to join our Boston Alexa Data Services team. This role focuses on leading speech and language data associates, primarily in the areas of transcription, text annotation and general data analysis deliverables. The Data Associate Lead must be capable of :
- Transcribing, Annotating and Quality Assessment of high priority deliverables
- Delivering under tight deadlines and driving quality practices
- Translating established guidelines into daily work practices
- Working autonomously with minimum direction
- Handling unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers and supporting team managers in improving operational metrics
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
- Coaching new employees and contributing to training
In addition, the Data Associate Lead will have the ability understand changes to conventions deployed in response to customers’ requests and change workflows accordingly. The Associate Lead should be able to contribute to improvements in the software tools by identifying bugs and suggesting enhancements.
The Data Associate Lead must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy as well as show proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems.