Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from startups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’s multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations also look to and depend on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
We have an immediate opening for a Contracts Project Manager to support the Worldwide Public Sector Business reporting directly to the Business Contracts Team. This position will be responsible for developing a formal program to identify, track and analyze global government contract vehicle usage and revenue. This will be a pivotal role that enables you to have significant business impact by creating solutions that provide sales leaders with valuable business intelligence on contract vehicle usage within the various industries around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced manager, who has successfully executed programs from cradle to grave. In order to be successful, you will need to be able to develop and deliver a solution that enables strategic business decisions ranging from resource allocation to partner development via increased adoption of contract vehicles.
A successful candidate will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The candidate must also be able to perform in a fast-paced, high growth environment and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Finally, the candidate must be highly skilled at working across business functions to build internal and external relationships to gain stakeholder commitment on the overall solution and implementation of the program.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze the present-day state for business intelligence related to contract vehicle usage and revenue
- Synthesize and understand the correlation between contract vehicle awards, opportunities and revenue reporting.
- Develop solutions, processes and strategies to understand contract vehicle usage and make business recommendations based on this data.
- Drive close alignment within the Sales leadership team; build trusted advisor relationships with Sales, Contracts, Business Ops and Partner teams to support program objectives.
- Provide business insights and recommendations to leadership and foster sharing among communities on sales execution and revenue performance
- Uncover issues and actively report insights to leadership to drive understanding and action; identify specific requirements (market, financial, legal, and partner) to adjust or create solutions that meet these business needs.
- Aggregate data and create reports for WWPS Leadership team on program development inputs and outputs.
- Attend and support internal monthly and quarterly business reviews with WWPS Leadership Team
- Maintain relationships with peers inside and outside the team to ensure strong cross-group collaboration and connection with this organization.