The Amazon Global Cash Acceptance Team is responsible enabling Cash customers around the world to pay on Amazon’s sites and for Amazon’s services around the globe. As a Principal Product Manager, you will work with a team of talented developers, CX designers and the biggest players in the payment industry to deliver best-in-class cash customer payment experiences while driving change in the industry.
You will use your experience to drive innovative, customer-focused payment solutions to provide local paying experiences for Amazon’s customers around the globe. You will partner with FinTech partners, leading financial institutions and global payment networks. With a strong focus on international marketplaces, business development and product delivery, you will own the long term vision and end-to-end roadmap for local payments globally.
Additionally, you will need to be able to collaborate with a diverse set of internal and international teams to achieve success in this role. This role places a premium on someone who is effective at simplifying complex payment processes, identifying areas for innovation through third parties and leading developers to launch new products and technology. Day to Day:
- Identify, cultivate and launch new relationships with payment providers, 3rd party banks, payment networks and schemes.
- Proactively work directly with payment partners to ensure understanding of Amazon and its strategies within the payment industry.
- Provide strategic and pro-active guidance to internal Amazon businesses and stakeholders on new partnership opportunities.
- Identify customer needs, define business requirements and own product delivery
- Pitch ideas and capabilities to senior level decision makers
- Evaluate and recommend product and service enhancements that improve the payment acceptance and overall customer experience