Consider this challenge: every day, tens of millions of customers with unique interests and needs use Amazon devices as a part of their daily life. They might watch a video on their Fire TV, read a book on their Kindle, play a game on their Fire Tablet, and get a weather forecast from their Echo or any combination of thousands and thousands of other activities. We want to help every customer get more from the devices that they already own by providing them personalized content and recommendations across all of our device touchpoints. How do we do this in a way that puts the individual customer and their unique needs at the center of our communication across our varied devices?
In Devices Engagement we use state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, advanced customer segmentation/behavioral targeting and a relentless focus on device customer experience to answer this question. We are hiring Marketers who will focus on launching 1:1 marketing campaigns with our millions of device owners, both achieving greater scale and greater personalization. We work side-by-side with engineers, analysts and machine learning scientists to drive direct, measurable impact to our customers, powering communications seen by millions and millions of customers every day.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are someone with the willingness to support(and the ability to lead) post-purchase engagement across a diverse range of Amazon-owned and external traffic channels. You’ll be asked to dive deep into the data and come up with the most efficient and effective engagement strategy based on the specific product that you will work on.
The successful candidate will leverage excellent editorial skills, proven CMS and HTML experience, keen design savvy, and detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading engagement driving programs touching all areas of the business. The ability to stay customer obsessed while managing multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—and keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position.Responsibilities:
- Outlining and implementing engagement strategy for emerging devices across multiple channels such as email
- Creating engagement campaigns and executing against device relevant goals for large scale product and services launches, tracking tasks and dependencies across multiple teams
- Supporting the digital products merchandising, product management, and web dev teams on strategic demand generation initiatives as well as ‘rhythm of the business’ initiatives and programs.
- Creative asset production (in partnership with a dedicated design team)
- Editing (XML, HTML) and publishing content via CMS