We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented program manager to drive the marketing programs and related needs that improve both the customer experience and our internal teams’ ability to deliver at scale. This role is for a relationship builder who cares passionately about the customer experiences that we create in partnership with our internal customers.
You are a detail-oriented driver who wants to lead the execution of an intake, design and delivery process with huge customer reach. In this role, you would be responsible for managing the overall creative intake between business and creative teams, including establishing streamlined processes for internal customers to submit creative requests, helping them define goals/requirements, and refining a prioritization framework. You will understand the ecosystem of your team’s creative services that are available to our retail business partners. You will inform the strategy for your programs and educate partner business teams on our product portfolio and metrics.
Our environment is deadline driven and fast paced and therefore requires detail-oriented individuals who are comfortable interacting or working with multiple teams (business and creative).
The ideal candidate has experience managing complete product development cycles, possesses superior analytical abilities and product judgment.
This is a multi-faceted role requiring a breadth of skills including program management, driving prioritization and coordination with internal teams, identifying program lifecycles, and effectively communicating and functioning within Amazon to gain required resources and appropriate management attention/support. Responsibilities
· Partner with the Amazon business teams to proactively plan for brand and marketing programs and understand business opportunities and challenges.
· Drive budget planning, proactively engage with their partners, reporting on progress, opportunities for new initiatives, and/or optimization of their creative projects.
· Coordinate programs across channels to support teams in creating and executing marketing and brand campaigns to achieve category specific goals.
· Regularly triage incoming creative requests to identify which ones can be done by other internal teams or external vendors, and to drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
· Partner with the research team to continually improve upon success metrics and apply learning to future programs or business challenges.
· Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
· Partner with project management and resource team to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to and streamlined to creative development opportunities.