- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Passion for building highly scalable systems in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Unix or Linux platform programming experience.
- Strong network programming knowledge.
- Sharp analytical abilities, design skills, excellent communication skills.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience effectively mentoring junior engineers and in leading complex technical deliverables.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation