Want to join a team that is continuing to innovate on a first-generation device? Amazon Dash makes it easier to shop on AmazonFresh. The leading same-day delivery service is providing its customers with a sleek new shopping device that is wireless and battery powered, fits in the palm of the hand and lets customers quickly add products to their AmazonFresh shopping cart by either scanning a barcode or speaking the product name into the device. It is easy to use for the whole family — everyone can help add items as they go — shopping effortlessly throughout the day. Amazon Dash helps busy households to never forget an item again — it remembers so they don't have to.
We are growing the team across all functions to support expansion and innovation. As the ideal candidate, you’re a Sr. UX Designer who’s passionate about designing global products that are simple, intuitive and delightful. You constantly seek to understand your customer’s needs, then translate those needs into specific interaction and UI designs. You thrive on informed iteration in order to design experiences that work, and at scale. You have an impeccable design sense, a keen eye for detail and an obsession for your craft. Collaboration is in your DNA, but you aren’t afraid to prioritize, make decisions and communicate with authority.
As a designer you have the unique opportunity to design software and hardware customer experience. Responsibilities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, hardware, software and firmware developers, and other designers to define and produce solutions for real customer problems
- Contribute to the architecture of near and long term user experience visions for features and product lines across applicable devices and locales
- Support your design work using all available insights including quantitative data and site metrics, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Advocate for and follow user-centered design
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment; fostering a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, content, business and marketing values
- Present to business and design leadership
- Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items