· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
· Advertising background, preferably with experience working with global brands.
· Possess a love for film making and an interest in coming up with new ways to tell simple stories
· Advertising or creative agency experience specifically writing narratives and story arcs
· Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication.
· Attention to detail, excellent grammar and copy-writing skills.
· Think and act both strategically and tactically. The successful candidate will be a tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications, who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers.
· Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
· 5-10 years of experience as a copywriter with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, or in-house retail teams particularly writing authentic character dialogue
· Writing examples showing candidate experience with both short and long-form pieces including: headlines, social, static ads, naming brands, brand voices, and/or creating a brand story.
You want to work on re-inventing Amazon product and service launch videos. You're driven to tell brand stories that connect with customers across a variety of industries.