Interested in Amazon Alexa (Echo/Dot/etc.) and the applications that drive it? Help us build the tool, websites, and applications that drive the creation of the skills by our customers, both external and internal!
As a Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products related to skill management, creation, testing, and deployment. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be helping to hire and build your team and systems.
- Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.