Amazon seeks a Treasury Manager to join the Treasury Capital Markets team, which oversees global foreign exchange operations, fixed income portfolio management, and capital markets transactions. This role will focus on capital structure management, debt issuance, capital allocation planning, revolving credit facility management, lending program financing, leasing programs, alternative financing, and banking/credit rating agency relationship management. This requires working cross-functionally with our business partners, legal, FP&A, accounting and tax teams to support global financing initiatives.
This position requires a self-starter who will contribute to the design and execution of efficient and innovative capital market transactions that allow Amazon to grow and deliver new products and services to customers. The successful candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple competing priorities.
- Manage company’s capital structure and review with senior leaders.
- Partner with various business teams to support financing decisions.
- Build analytical models to evaluate capital structure decisions including financing, return of capital, and contingency planning.
- Work with banking partners to implement financing through leasing and alternative financing solutions.
- Support public and private debt issuance.
- Administer corporate debt including principal and interest payments as well as validation of the related SOX controls.
- Model credit rating outcomes and assist in managing relationship with rating agencies.
- Oversee capital structure and quarterly reporting.
- Own the planning/reporting processes for Treasury’s budget.
- Assist in capital allocation planning (set WACC).