Imagine if you could help shape the future of how we deliver Public Cloud Computing to our customers, and go on a journey where few have tread before? We have teams ready, but we need a GWAC Contracts "pull through" Office to ensure success - will you join us?
We want to help our customers adopt public cloud faster and more efficiently. We are building on a broad portfolio of contract vehicles offering a wide selection of services and solutions. You will enjoy the opportunities in this role if you like managing multiple BD workstreams, working across multiple teams and coordinating efforts across the globe to build “pull through” programs to assure contract success.
We are looking for an experienced BD Manager who can handle ambiguity, reduce complexity, and has a proven track record of delivery in a sales organization. Come be a part of something innovative - defining and executing global processes and best practices to ready demand and ramp revenue in large IDIQ contract vehicles increasing customer awareness and fulfilling demand for cloud computing. We want someone to lead cross functional teams, but who will also get involved to create new sales strategies, processes, content and deliverables and help the GWAC Contracts "pull through" Office drive for success and win on an opportunity by opportunity, day to day basis.
As a BD "Pull through" Manager you will engage internal and external stakeholders, enable initiatives, and work closely with teams across Amazon Web Services. Come join our start-up culture, work fast and smart, while adapting and iterating quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tight-knit team that is tackling interesting and exciting opportunities. You’ll work alongside Partner, Capture, Contracts, field Sales and other functional roles to define plans and strategy, and be responsible for ensuring delivery of revenue goals and demand initiatives for our IDIQ Contract Vehicles.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Doing things right:
· Move from reactive approach with few formal tools to proactive approach based on standard processes, metrics, and improvement.
· Focus on time, quality, costs through best use of resources, technology (tools) and approach (process).
Doing the right things – performance, value, and risks are monitored with revenue and financial implications.
· Integration – cross functional groups formed and collaboration is the norm.
· Continual delivery, monitoring, reporting, and improvement.
· Risk management and early anticipation with open discussions.
Achieving organizational revenue goals –align GWAC Contracts processes and activities (for the full portfolio) to strategic objectives.
· Rapid strategy is executed. Change management and communications are core capabilities.
· Drive close alignment within the Sales leadership team; build trusted advisor and collaborative working relationships with the Proposal, Contract, Sales Ops, Partner and other functional teams to grow business.
· Enable execution effectiveness across functional teams
· Help grow talent pool by supporting recruiting and hiring of key roles; conduct on-boarding, mentoring, and coaching while ensuring optimal transition and succession planning.
· Uncover issues and actively report insights to GWAC Contracts Office leadership that drive understanding and action; identify specific requirements (market, financial, legal, and partner) to adjust or create solutions that meet these business needs.
· Lead enablement planning and execution to drive measurable improvement in capability and performance.
· Observe and analyze current state execution and identify and diagnose root cause of issues.
· Track business objectives and drive scorecard attainment by working with internal stakeholders
· Aggregate data and create presentations for internal monthly and quarterly business reviews with GWAC Contracts Office and Leadership Teams; Engage and direct multiple discussions across stakeholder groups.
· Participate and drive BD initiatives related to overall strategy decisions.
· Maintain relationships with peers inside and outside the team to ensure strong cross-group collaboration and connection with this organization.