D1 Creative is the internal creative agency setting design and brand direction for Amazon’s global online retail websites. Our mission is to create beautiful visual designs, communications, on-site graphics, photography, video production, style guides, and user experiences. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
We are looking for a talented and proficient Colorist/Smoke artist to join our growing Post team. This is a hands-on position that includes color finishing and visual effects design. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. They can work independently with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team of producers and creatives to raise the bar with each project.
The ideal candidate has top-tier skills in DaVinci Resolve and Autodesk Smoke with a portfolio to back it up.
- Color finishing and VFX work for web and broadcast deliverables
- Manage video post-production assets
- Establish reliable workflows for various production deliverables
- Deliver on time, every time
- Work with internal and external video producers, writers, and creative directors on execution of video projects
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners
- Manage communication between project stakeholders and the post team
- Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar