The Continuous Delivery team is looking for a Software Development Manager who is passionate about software engineering processes, data, and the stories that the data tells.
You will be a strong analytical thinker with an interest in quantifying metrics, and presenting complex data in clear and digestible form. You will have an interest machine learning techniques, not for their own sake, but to better understand your data. Your team will drive changes in our tools and processes with a goal of eliminating deployment related service disruptions.
As a Software Development Manager in our Developer Tools space, you’ll be empowered to take ownership of a broad range of responsibilities, such as:
- Directly hiring, retaining, and growing top management and engineering talent within your group.
- Being a clear technical voice, working in partnership with your teams to deliver an architecture which will scale with the needs of the AWS business.
- Quickly and reliably delivering high quality technical solutions that will delight our customers.
- Working on business strategy to define a product roadmap that’s compelling and focused on growth, while collaborating with product management teams across the AWS business.
- Meeting with customers to learn and help them shape their own tooling story on AWS.
- Clearly communicating at the executive level risks, successes, and missteps as you define and execute on a vision for the product.
In this role you will lead a critical and highly-visible function within the AWS business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of the service, and the feature roadmap. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product. If you’re excited to have a large impact on AWS and the cloud computing industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of opportunities to learn and grow.
If this sounds interesting to you, come join us!