- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. HP Loadrunner)
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation