Do you want to help build the world’s greatest Developer Advocacy team? Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, Echo Dot and Tap - the groundbreaking Amazon devices designed around your voice. Developers around the world are building skills for Alexa customers in the US, UK, and Germany. The Amazon Alexa skills team is seeking a dynamic problem solver, who will be responsible for all aspects of supporting our developer community. In this role, you will be a part of a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed specialists who strive to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers.
As the Manager, Developer Advocacy, you will be responsible for leading a team of specialists who provide technical support to Alexa skill developers. A successful candidate will have a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and the ability to grow a team that achieves results in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Foster culture of continuous engineering and operational improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
- Own all operational metrics and support for our Alexa Developer Advocacy team
- Build a high performance team that moves quickly, while maintaining a very high quality bar
- Drive projects with various partner teams that enable or improve support-related services
- Act as an advocate for our developers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Work with developers to understand how they develop for Alexa, and provide feedback to business and development teams to shape features, processes, and systems