· Mastery in one or more of the following languages and frameworks: Python/Apache Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/AWS.
· Highly proficient in Linux/Unix & bash scripting, build systems, CI/CD.
· Experience with design for scalability, performance, and reliability in a cloud environment.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Contributions to open source projects.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Hires and develops great people
· Holds relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Demonstrates the ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
· Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
· Shows passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· Biases towards delivering results
· Thinks big All-New Amazon Echo Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Tags: Amazon Alexa Machine Learning Science, Alexa, Amazon Echo, Echo, C++, C++, object oriented, Java, Java, Java, Linux, Linux, Apache Spark, Spark, machine learning, machine learning, ML, large scale distributed file systems, distributed file systems, virtualization, virtualization, high availability, speech and language understanding, NLU, ASR, Cambridge, Cambridge, MA. Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Architect, Principal Software Developer, Principal Software Engineer, Amazon Boston Software Engineer careers, Boston Software jobs, Alexa Boston jobs, Cloud, , Kendall Square, Kendall Square, Boston, Massachusetts, 02142