Amazon Web Services is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform, a range of services for developers and IT professionals that promise to lower costs and transform how applications are built.
The Technical Evangelist for Amazon Web Services will join an experienced and energetic organization that is responsible for driving the development and adoption of AWS services across the world. In this role, you’ll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm with your unmatched creativity to generate grass-roots attention and support for AWS among key industry opinion makers and technologists.
Ideally, you’re someone who comes from a software and/or infrastructure background, but has an unmet need to be on stage guiding the broader industry towards a technology you firmly believe in. You have immediate credibility with Startups, Developers, Architects, IT Managers and CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so.
You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement, you want to be out front leading it. Responsibilities:
- Creating detailed, compelling, and technically accurate posts for the AWS Blog.
- Developing and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services.
- Maintaining an ever-expanding social media presence.
- Collaborating with internal teams to define the product road map, market positioning, community user groups and developer program initiatives.
- Creating and maintaining white papers, screencasts, demos and videos about AWS services along with emerging technologies and industry developments.