Join Amazon's HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are currently looking for an HR Manager, ERC Client Services
to join our team.
The HR Manager, ERC Client Services sets the vision, direction, and culture of their team by managing team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels.
HR Services Manager, ERC Client Services is responsible for the design and implementation of new services added to the service catalog. This individual will directly manage a team of HR Specialists that will project manage the design and delivery of these new services, including operational execution. If you have relentless desire to drive process improvement and motivate and lead a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed specialists, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you are looking for! Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of ERC Client Services.
· Experience with a rapid and complex changing work environment.
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
· Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred.
· Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results.
· The ability to be comfortable with a high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
· Strong internal and external customer service focus.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - results oriented.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Experience working with a global leadership team and effectively driving changes across geographies. Position Responsibilities
Project Management and Communications:
- Identifies customer service need and works with team to implement solutions and/or process improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Works with partner teams within the network to identify service expansion opportunities.
- Drives quality consistency and productivity of team to ensure consistent employee experience.
- Drives process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of team.
- Understands and effectively utilizes resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings.
- Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Develops and implements communication plans.
- Leads and develops a team of 5-10 HR Specialists focusing on service catalog expansion and new work design. Ensures high service delivery and execution.
- Actively participates in and drives the continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects. Identifies and eliminates barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Achieves performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Uses voice of the customer data to enhance the customer experience.
· Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates, and customers including high level leadership teams.
· Manages relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, partnering closely with them for process enhancement. Subject Matter Expertise:
· Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers, team and vendors.
· Can articulate top drivers of contacts and departmental metrics.
· General understanding of HR Services workload and priorities.
· Knows and interprets basic legal stipulations. Knows and works with outside sources to develop interpretations and solutions for complex issues.
· Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines.
· Advocates for HR Services.