Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon Video! Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and subscriptions through Amazon Channels.
Amazon is seeking a senior, savvy and analytical digital content licensing executive to join our Prime Video content acquisition team. This individual will be responsible for helping to define and, in turn, to execute the content strategy for feature Film content on our Prime Video service in Latin America, and other international territories.
In addition to strong negotiation skills, and deep experince of the local market, the ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who has an attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple priorities, is cool under pressure, and isn’t afraid to role his/her sleeves up as needed. S/he must have the ability to clearly and concisely communicate thoughts and ideas, both written and verbally, and think outside of his/her direct sphere of responsibility. Responsibilities:
· Define and execute the content acquisition strategy for Movie content on Amazon's Prime Video service, in Latin America
· Develop and document acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior management
· Lead all aspects of content licensing negotiations, including content selection, financial analysis, forecasting, and technical requirements
· Manage relationships with key content providers
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing, public relations, finance, operations, etc.)
· Use behavior, usage and consumption data to inform decision-making
· Work closely with Amazon Video leaders to develop new services and product offerings
· Maintain a can-do attitude and a willingness and flexibility to solve problems at short notice, using any tools necessary