Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create? The Role:
The Operations group is looking for an individual who wants to work on cool products that are growing at a rapid pace. We are a critical part of the hardware development process. We ensure successful fulfillment for product launches and ongoing support, grow the capabilities of our current systems to meet our needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company.
- Deliver results on complex projects involving teams across the company.
- Work with stakeholders to define business requirements.
- Understand current system capabilities and limitations.
- Problem solve and explore solutions to current processes and systems.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to implementation.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor supply and fulfillment of devices.