· Demonstrated ability to successfully lead complex, milestone driven projects – including the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
· Demonstrated ability to manage others, both directly and indirectly, and to operate effectively in a matrixed environment.
· Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects, is organized, possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and is able to deliver on tight deadlines.
· Highly motivated, hard-working, and able to work in a fast paced, informal, and often ambiguous environment
· Able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
· Able to analyze and review statutes, regulations, and case law and then extract data and make appropriate recommendations.
· Effective interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skillsAmazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation