Are you excited at the prospect of keeping millions of customers’ data safe? Do you want to help secure web services by implementing cryptography at scale? Security is the #1 concern of customers moving to the cloud and the AWS Cryptography team is dedicated to providing the security features our customers need. We enable customers to confidently move sensitive workloads to the cloud where they can benefit from strong security controls that help meet internal and external compliance requirements. AWS Key Management Service and AWS CloudHSM provide encryption and key management services, while AWS Certificate Manager handles the complexity of provisioning, deploying, and managing certificates.
The AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) service allows customers to easily provision, manage and deploy Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services, for free. ACM is an early-stage service with strong initial adoption and customer demand, and with lots of room to grow; ACM is set up to quickly become one of the fastest-growing AWS services. We are looking for an experienced, technically strong developer who will drive the technical execution of new features and enhancements to our service.
You should have experience designing scalable, customer-centric systems and a passion for simple and elegant software solutions. If you are passionate about simple and elegant software solutions, like a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and get excited about starting from scratch, solving tough technical challenges, this is the job for you.
Your responsibilities include:
- building a massively scalable digital security system that is core to all AWS services.
- owning the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, implementing, and testing new features for AWS Cryptography.
- operating an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers.
- working as part of a team to develop solutions for our customers.
- owning one of the most secure and reliable services in all of AWS.