Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a pioneer in blazing new trails of cloud computing. We are a high-growth, fast-moving group within Amazon where new and diverse challenges arise every day. At AWS, you will be surrounded by business partners who are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
The AWS Finance team supporting the GCR Sales, Marketing, and Support (SMS) organization is looking for an experienced financial analyst to join our team. This is a new position with huge potential for growth as we develop scalable processes to optimize investments in the rapidly expanding GCR region.
This is a highly visible business partnering role, so the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and will thrive in cross-functional interactions. This position will serve as a liaison for the GCR SMS team with counterparts across global finance, operations, and FinOps teams. This person must have a passion for detail to influence decision making with accurate and relevant data points.
This role will be based in Beijing. Key Responsibilities:
· Produce and develop insightful reports and summaries for the GCR leadership team to support business growth and cash flow improvement.
· Navigate multiple systems to dive deep and triangulate revenue, headcount, productivity, OpEx, usage, and investment growth.
· Develop scalable processes to support short and long-term headcount and financial planning
· Work with our WW AWS Finance team to support OP1/2 and R&O forecasts and support GCR business planning process.
· Primary GCR Finance business partner with Global Accounting, FinOps, FBS, and Procurement teams.
· Ad hoc cross-functional analysis and cost reduction initiatives
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation