The AWS Commercial Field Enablement team is seeking a smart, customer-obsessed, detail-oriented Launch Manager
to lead overall launch readiness for our portfolio of field programs and initiatives. As the Launch Manager
, you will be responsible for developing and executing the launch strategy and plan for new programs and initiatives aimed at accelerating customer adoption and field productivity. The rapid pace of delivery for our business requires seamless coordination between multiple stakeholder groups including Engineering, Sales, Business Development, Solution Architects, Sales Operations, and Senior Leadership. You will manage the overall Field Enablement launch roadmap and calendar, establish launch dates for new programs, and oversee launch readiness across functional stakeholders. You will develop the launch plan, work with key stakeholders to define and manage launch and release assets, and manage the activities necessary to ensure successful execution of communications, assets, and campaigns. In this role, you will also lead weekly launch sessions to align and inform cross-functional teams about launch activity and ensure launch readiness. A significant part of this role will be to develop and drive continuous process improvement initiatives so that the business can continue to scale its pace of innovation. The right candidate is comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of program and campaigns; has proven project management expertise and outstanding written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders. Prior experience developing sales and marketing materials (e.g., customer-facing content, messaging, communications, etc.) is strongly preferred. Responsibilities
- Manage the Field Enablement master schedule of releases and launch initiatives for the business. This involves interfacing with multiple stakeholder groups and subject matter experts to identify and secure appropriate dates on the launch calendar, prioritizing and making strategic recommendations around launch activity to reduce launch calendar conflicts and/or to secure maximum attention.
- Develop and manage launch strategy and plans to drive awareness for new programs
- Ensure coordinated scheduling and timely completion of launch and release activities across all work streams, ensuring that inter-dependencies are identified and factored into planning
- Develop and maintain the centralized launch checklist and calendar
- Constantly innovate on our launch program, suggesting new ideas for launch activities or ways we can improve our launch process and communications to better serve our customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborator; able to articulate program recommendations, balance tradeoffs, drive consensus and gain support by utilizing excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication.
- Generate weekly launch communications such as the launch status email and preparing the launch schedule for the weekly business review meeting. Communicate release status to internal clients and stakeholders.
- Maintain a current inventory of all recent launches to inform executive presentations, PR announcements, and website content.
- Track and report content effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze and tune messaging to maximize conversion