Interested in Amazon Echo? Love the Internet-of-things, Smart Home space? Help us deliver the Connected Home solutions for Amazon Echo. The Connected Home team is responsible for integrating your smart home devices to Alexa and bringing your home to life! We’re working hard, having fun, and making history.
You will be part of a team that is delivering features that are highly anticipated by media and well received by our customers.
Engineerscode through a variety of methods, which include: manualcases, writingautomation, and use of various tools. OurEngineers use black box, gray box, and white boxtechniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automatedand/or user-levelautomation tools. SoftwareEngineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. SoftwareEngineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and developplans andsuites that approximate real-world environments and regressionSoftwareEngineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Responsible for development ofstrategies,case creation,automation, and contributions to appropriateharnesses.
- Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Evaluate product functionality and createstrategies andcases to assess product quality.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes,and operations
- Experience developing in a Linux environment and in utilizing virtual machines
- Expert in software quality andmethodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment