· One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
· Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
· One or more Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Glassfish, JBoss, Puma, Passenger, IIS)
· One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, ebextensions)
· Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
· One or more version control platform (e.g. Git, Perforce, SVN, TFVC)
· Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
· Exposure to Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
· Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy
· Support / Troubleshooting experience What if I’m not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description?
That’s okay. That’s our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep so we’re more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.