Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with other engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. Overview
The AWS Support team is seeking engineers who enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have a strong technical background in application management and software development including Git, SVN, and at least one popular programming language. Do you have experience as a Systems Administrator working with Linux, Unix or Windows, and understand the advantages of working in a highly distributed virtual environment? Can you read and troubleshoot code snippets? If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for!
You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Interact with engineers from leading technology companies around the world
- Field and manage technical customer issues via phone, chat and email
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, build proof of concept applications
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple AWS services
- Position based in North Dallas County, TX
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.