Amazon Prime’s tens of millions of members are at the heart of Amazon’s explosive growth. Looking for an opportunity to impact millions of customers in a highly dynamic environment? Prime is the lifeblood of Amazon's unmatched customer experience, and we're doing exciting new things every day.
The Prime team is looking for an analytical, enthusiastic Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition through outbound and offsite channels. The person in this role will lead, build, and optimize a member communication strategy, devising messages and measurement for email, affiliates, and more. Working with global teams across the organization, this person will identify data-driven opportunities for impactful campaigns and automation, resulting in greater customer awareness, seamless signup experiences, and winback of former Prime member strategies. S/he will develop strategies for driving traffic and then execute marketing programs with limited oversight, frequently reporting on business results to leadership.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in building and overseeing scaled automated communications, and a proven track record of using multiple marketing channels to drive acquisition. The candidate must have demonstrated sound business judgment and ability to think strategically about a quickly growing business, while at the same time having the ability to drive tactical execution. Keys to success will be the ability to utilize data to develop targeted merchandising segments, design sophisticated and innovative tests, and quickly double down on programs that show success.
· Drive analyses that help connect consumer behavior onsite to actionable testing plans
-Own and execute ongoing email, push, and onsite campaigns
· Serve as a global leader for best practices in targeting and messaging to Prime members worldwide
· Own ongoing A/B testing and optimization of channel management flows
· Partner with product managers to identify needs and help define necessary product/service improvements and new areas for innovation.
· Direct production of creative assets
· Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution / performance of marketing programs.
· Engage with international teams to drive global success.