Do you want to help drive innovations in the financial services sector? Amazon's Global Credit team needs an experienced Product Manager to drive a roadmap of new product features and capabilities with a significant and measurable impact on the bottom line, create additional internal and external business opportunities, and further deepen the integration of our products with Amazon Retail teams.
The Amazon Global Credit Team manages all of Amazon branded credit card programs in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and Japan. These products are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market leading features and services and launching new products.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and strong in the following areas:
- Product Development, including discovery to determine unmet customer needs and research of competitor offerings and industry landscape to recommend product strategy and enhancements.
- Project management, including preparation of business justifications and functional requirements for product and site features.
- Business management, including development of business strategy and management of program metrics.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Define product strategy, including the roadmap of new features and services of the Amazon Prime Rewards Cobrand Card in the US, and working closely with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Prepare product requirement documents based on an intimate knowledge of the product features and desired customer experience.
- Partner closely with the Amazon Prime team to evaluate new capabilities and product opportunities which deepen the Cobrand Card value proposition for Amazon Prime customers.
- Drive product launches including working with senior leadership, internal and external partners, and other product management team members.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
This position involves regular communication with management on status, risks and financial and operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate will also have superior analytical abilities and a track record of finding practical, simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.