Do you want to lead the future of business to business (B2B) commerce? Do you want to build and deliver delightful buying and selling experience to millions of businesses? Can you take on the challenge of scaling a business that is growing fast? If so, this is the right role for you.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. Targeting a $2Trillion market segment. We are focused on building solutions that enables business customers to find, research, and buy products and services at business prices from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon retail customers, and we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
As a Sr. Business Analyst - B2B Pricing in the Amazon Business (AB) team you will have a high impact opportunity to serve the business buyer as a customer. You will analyze data from various AB pricing programs, make sense of the results, and be able to communicate them to senior leaders in technology, finance, and business. Amazon.com has a culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. Your experience and comfort with data analysis will be the key ingredient in identifying and prioritizing the most important problems to solve resulting in simple and scalable solutions for complex problems.
We are looking for a thought leader with experience. Experience with B2B spend and supplier management solutions as well as big data science, machine learning, and business intelligence are a plus. You know and love working with business intelligence tools, can model multi-dimensional data sets, and can partner with business leaders to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative and will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
· Design, implement, and support platforms that provide business teams ad-hoc access to large data sets
· Gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions. Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
· Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation.
· Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
· Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve where and how Strategic Design focuses on innovation.
· Generate Impact: We want someone obsessed with impact, who understands how to turn insights into value every day.
· Provide ad hoc analytical support to improve related systems and known issues
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation..