Interested in Amazon Alexa Voice Services (AVS) and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! This is an opportunity to join a growing team that is inventing the future and building an exciting new Amazon business. The AVS business development team is searching for a Sr. Program Manager to assist in defining, planning, and executing on our key strategic priorities. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, analytical experience, superior organizational skills and strong written communication.
This position will be responsible for managing the rhythm of the business activities and other cadenced reporting and metrics. The position will assist the stakeholders in evaluating pipeline health, utilizing tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and developing content and training to establish consistency across the growing organization. This position will also manage projects and programs to drive efficiency and deliver results. This will include working with the several stakeholders across the extended AVS organization, including Business Development, Solutions Architecture, Partner Management, Marketing, and Business Intelligence.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Lead business planning initiatives for the extended business development organization
- Own weekly and quarterly business reviews and other key rhythms of business
- Instrument analysis and tracking for team goals
- Develop the roadmap for Salesforce usage including training and auditing mechanisms
- Build dashboards and reporting tools to give the business development team insights into partner status/performance
- Develop and publish reports including critical analysis
- Develop automation and processes to streamline operations
- Manage complex projects across multiple internal teams and/or geographies to achieve business goals
- Lead the definition and execution of the internal communications strategy to improve information sharing and visibility
- Implement and execute organizational best practices