Interested in Amazon Alexa, the voice-powered cloud intelligence that powers Amazon Echo? Then come join the Alexa Voice Service (AVS) team, where we believe that Alexa should be everywhere and are passionate about sharing our message with developers and consumers around the globe.
AVS team is seeking an Operations Manager with the right blend of enthusiasm, customer obsession, curiosity, and creativity to coordinate business requirements and build processes for the AVS team. If you are passionate about technology and have a track record of executing to support teams in order to meet aggressive goals, this may be the right opportunity for you.
The Operations manager will be responsible for the coordination of annual plans, reporting, communications, and cross-functional efforts across all AVS geographies. They will help to build the automation and processes for analysis, reporting, and communications that enable the organization to scale and run efficiently.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
· Coordination of the annual planning process across AVS teams
· Coordination of weekly and quarterly business reviews
· Instrumenting analysis and tracking for team goals
· Coordinating business activities across geographies
· Developing automation and processes to streamline operations
· Developing and publishing reports including critical analysis
· Driving problem resolution across functional teams
· Effectively managing complex projects across multiple product and marketing organizations within Amazon to achieve business goals
· Developing operational processes to leverage cross-Amazon capabilities
· Implementing and executing organizational best practices
· Tracking budget, forecasting and reporting on a monthly basis