- MBA, CPA, PMP
- Proven Management experience leading a team within a rapid and abstract environment
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma · Advanced understanding of SQL and ETL tools
- Procurement, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize quickly, organize team dynamics and deliver results with a strong track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision making skills to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios
- Experience with optimizing operations and finance for cash flow, margin and productivity improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to senior leadership
- Demonstrated successful track record of team leadership within a large scale, rapid and process driven environment, while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent Financial modeling and data analytics skills, including Excel, Tableau, Access, SQL Server, and other analysis tools.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.