Amazon seeks a Manager to join our expanding Finance Operations Excellence program – ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System). With the rapid growth of the company, it is essential to make continued investments in process improvement and technology. As, such Finance Operations is looking for a results driven senior manager to drive innovation and change across Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to join an area which touches every aspect of Amazon’s wide range of businesses.
The Manager of Finance Operations Excellence is an innovative, results driven professional with solid people skills, deep expertise and extensive experience in operations optimization, and a strong continuous improvement background. This position will work across businesses, geographies and vertical to drive broad change in systems and processes using lean, six sigma, technology and Amazon’s customer-obsessed culture, to drive improved controllership and improved experience for internal and external customers of our services.
This a senior leadership role and incumbent is expected to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in matrix organization to identify, create, develop and integrate innovative solutions and programs for our Finance Operations around the globe.
Ability to think big and execute at tactical level is critical to be successful in this role. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join extremely fast paced environment and make an impact by leading large cross functional and cross-geographic teams and projects to drive performance improvement leveraging people, process and technology. Key Strategic Objective
· Help refine and execute Strategic Vision for the ACES program by identifying and prioritizing where and how we adapt and invest.
· Lead the strategy and execution of Process Re-engineering and Continuous Improvement of workflows used to support Finance Operations.
· Serve as change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
· Work with other areas of Finance to identify and support Process Re-engineering and Continuous Improvement across all of Amazon Finance.
· Drive culture of Innovation and Continuous Improvement through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy and visible hands-on leadership.
· Mentor and develop site ACES managers and analysts.
· Drive tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing road map to achieve the Finance Operations vision.
· Provide leadership on ACES projects selection, scope, definition and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy.
· Develop and provide right metrics to measure process quality and productivity, providing meaningful feedback to the technology and business teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Guide operations business teams and our contact centers in their ability to develop and execute daily, weekly and monthly action plan that increase quality and customer experience.
- Drive expansion of Finance ACES programs through robust outreach and communication to senior Finance leaders throughout Amazon.
- Represent Finance ACES in local and global meetings/conference calls and with network-wide projects.