Amazon is seeking an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to join its WW Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) FP&A team. FBA leverages Amazon’s global fulfillment and customer service network for third party sellers who want to grow their business on and off Amazon.com. FBA enables customers to take advantage of Amazon Prime on third party items, while sellers can focus on selling rather than shipping and order logistics.
Reporting and Process Responsibilities
· Ownership of month end processes (entries, controllership and automation).
· Help develop, distribute and communicate the FBA Financial Reporting packages (monthly/quarterly/full year) to Executive leadership
· Internal Goals coordination including interaction with senior leadership.
AGS FP&A Leadership
· Build and Manage the Amazon Global Selling (AGS) FP&A process including reporting, analysis and communication with AGS leadership.
· Collaborate with the AGS business finance team to create cuts of the business for Quarterly business reviews and long term plans.
· Facilitate the monthly and annual planning processes including managing timelines, ensuring a quality forecast, and producing the reporting package.