Over the past 20 years, Amazon has invented on behalf of the consumer and become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon Business is now reinventing that platform for the Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace on a Global scale to address a vast new market segment and customer base.
We are a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Leader to own and drive our Commercial segment—someone who has a passion for providing solutions that help small businesses in their quest to get bigger and be successful. You know their pain points and can craft the messaging, creative and channel strategy that allows us to acquire and nurture SMBs. You develop strategies and frameworks, and also put together the winning executions that drive significant growth. You are a natural collaborator able to work effectively internally and externally on a global basis. Primary Responsibilities
The Sr. Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing and executing acquisition and revenue growth programs for Amazon Businesses Commercial vertical. They will leverage a wide portfolio of internal and external marketing tools, using a data-driven approach to increase awareness, registration and engagement within this segment.
This role includes:
· Create the messaging and value propositions for Amazon Business that resonate with SMB and Enterprise customers
· Drive lead generation, marketing communications materials, marketing automation strategies, and other tactics to penetrate the segment
· Create a go-to-market strategy focused on the unique needs and message consumption of our stakeholders.
· Execute on those acquisition programs through development of necessary capabilities and assets.
· Partnering with Finance, Product and Marketing teams to represent the needs of SMBs internally to the organization
· Using performance data to continually monitor and optimize performance of programs.
· Ensuring consistent messaging of the Amazon Business value proposition across channels, you will own the creation and development of collateral, marketing pages, and what is needed to effectively communicate to your existing and potential customers.