Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. One of those products is Amazon Web Services (AWS). Since early 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud.
On the AWS Finance team you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. To support this quickly growing business, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, and razor-sharp accuracy. We take working hard, having fun, and making history seriously – you should too!
This role is on the worldwide AWS Infrastructure Finance team and will support AWS Networking Business Development. We provide end-to-end financial support driving AWS to be the low cost provider in Cloud computing and leader in customer experience. This includes supporting business owners in building, operating and innovating our Cloud datacenters. You should be passionate about producing financial analysis enabling management to make breakthrough decisions, drive cash flow, and ultimately delight our customers.
You will provide strong leadership on a world class Finance team across multiple locations to:
- Serve as a key business partner working directly with AWS business leaders to uncover trends in large amounts of data and provide actionable insights and cost savings opportunities
- Partner with service owners to identify and understand customer and service level network usage patterns and implications
- Provide pricing decision support for new services, private deals, and global expansion
- Develop, report on, and analyze key metrics that drive actionable goals to ensure we are running a lean business while exceeding customer expectations
- Ensure compliance with controls and systems, and developing new processes to support the fast-growing, global AWS business
- Lead the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews
- Manage a team of Financial Analysts and Managers