Are you passionate about furthering the impact of already exceptional leaders? Amazon is looking for a Leadership Development professional to join our WW Operations Leadership Academy. As a key leader in the Academy, you will have an opportunity to own solutions from end-to-end including analysis, evaluation and everything in-between. This role is what many L&D professionals dream about; a blank page open for you to imagine, design and develop a world class leadership development program that will enable already great leaders to grow and prepare for future roles.
We are looking for a learning professional who has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues and influence solutions/outcomes. This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders. You will need strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills. This includes technical applications knowledge as well as the ability to dive deep, get in the details and thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment with changing priorities. Key areas of responsibility:
· End-to-end ownership of leadership development programs and processes.
· Through the use of interviews, focus groups, surveys etc., assess current and future skills needs for a World Wide, cross-functional population of leaders.
· Conduct external research on best practices and innovation within Leadership Development.
· Provide thought leadership on best methods to develop leaders.
· Produce White Papers and written reports that analyze and interpret assessment findings.
· Design innovative and transformative learning programs and experiences.
· Manage the development of programs.
· Develop and execute evaluation strategies for programs.
· Maintain a cross functional stakeholder group of Directors and VPs. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation