Amazon Business is a new marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses. We are focused on building a unique shopping experience with access to hundreds of millions of products, business-only selection, free two-day shipping, business pricing, multi-user business accounts, approval workflow, business payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated business customer support and much more. Learn more at amazon.com/business.
Principal Large Enterprise Sales Representatives (Customer Advisors) establish and support long-term customer relationships with our most strategic accounts. In this role, you will broaden solution adoption through institution-wide deployment, feature adoption, and developing relationships with buying decision makers up to C-Level across functional areas such as Information Technology, Facilities, and more. Principal Customer Advisors will also support large complex customer engagements requiring significant deployment support.
The Customer Advisor will ensure recommended solutions meet our customer’s procurement needs and will recommend approaches and alternatives that fit their environment, including but not limited to contracting and competitive requirements unique to their industry. You will work closely with customers to manage deployment and ensure that our solutions are successfully adopted.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Strategic account management that helps customers design and implement solutions that solve procurement challenges
· Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
· Deliver accurate weekly reporting on growth pipeline and customer spend adoption
· Work closely with sales team to provide status updates and insights learned during deployment
· Manage RFP/RFQ process and help sales team position Amazon Business for success with their customers
· Focus on automating as many service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase solution adoption
· Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams