Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Experience working successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Ability to develop strategy, coordinate multiple workflows, and execute deliverables.
- Experience with technology processes and security practices in regulated industries (e.g. financial services, public sector, telecommunications, healthcare/life sciences, etc.) or major tech companies.
- Experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistency.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and narrate technical assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, as well as audit IT processes.
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53, ISO 27017/18, PCI DSS, and SOC standards.
- Senior-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Travel may be required. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
**For additional information or to send your resume directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org