Amazon is all in on games.
We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon Game Studios, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, streamers and creators.
You are a Software Development Engineer with broad game development experience and world-class software engineering skills. You enjoy iterating with artists and game designers to break down technology barriers and deliver experiences that delight customers. You’re a natural problem solver with a passion for gaming, and you want to build games and gaming infrastructure for gamers that you would want to play/use. You’re the kind of person who drives projects to completion, sometimes across multiple functions, groups and disciplines.
· Be responsible for designing, developing and deploying major new game features. Ensure features are integrated cleanly with existing features and platform infrastructure.
· Solve difficult problems that are sometimes not well defined by writing a lot of elegant and practical code.
· Own broad game feature areas end-to-end.
· Assist in developing project plans and commitments, then deliver consistently against those commitments.
· Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
· Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, and create functional and engaging features that delight customers.
· Leverage the Amazon AWS cloud to deliver new and engaging experiences for gamers everywhere